Recognising, developing and supporting potential
We support companies regarding all strategic and operative requirements in human resources and organisational development.
Profound knowledge about the potential and competence at hand is a vital factor to change, stabilise or further develop a company. A deep understanding of organisational behaviour patterns and system processes is equally important. A company’s culture has to be understood before it can be transformed.
Human Resources Development
Recognising, developing and supporting potential
We support companies regarding all strategic and operative requirements in human resources development.
Identification and evaluation of high potential employees and company culture
Optimisation and application of HR strategies
Implementation of support and development programmes
Solution and target-oriented support
Your partner for optimisation and application of HR strategies
Every change in a company’s strategy or goals can call for staff or organisational development activities. Our expertise in development consulting covers extensive services – starting with impulse workshops through to long-term support of development processes and HR challenges such as change and transformation processes, talent management, organisation competency models, and many more.
We support you in strategic planning and application:
- Creation and implementation of all-inclusive human resources management concepts
- Establishing talent management methods
- Development and utilisation of leadership tools (e.g. competence management, performance interviews, strategic human resources planning, and more)
- Preparation of performance interview guidelines for employees and qualification of management/executive level personnel in developing a common vision, mission, and strategic goals
- Setup and support of change and transformation processes
- Evaluation and further development of company values
- Creation of processes for culture transformation
- Development of organisation competence models pertaining to the vision, strategy and values as well as (leadership) culture
- Moderation and facilitation of focus and steering groups
Your expert in identifying and evaluating high potential employees and organisational culture
We identify, develop and support internal and external high potential employees and assist you in established and new HR processes. Following an integrated approach, we combine the analysis of high potential employees with insights of organisational culture, respond to your specific issues and create a solid, sustainable solution for your company in collaboration with you.
We implement the concept and realisation of your assessment centre, development centre and potential analyses and hold workshops to diagnose company values.
- Support in selection of external candidates
- Internal filling of key and/or executive positions
- Identifying high potentials and talents in companies
- Discerning talents’ strengths and areas of development
Advanced progress and training:
- Determine qualification and development needs of certain target groups
- Diagnosis and value survey workshop moderation
Training & Development
Your trainer in implementing support and development programmes
Human resources development also means learning at the workplace. We assist you in ensuring that executives and employees can perform optimally in their current positions in the areas of management, communication and transformation.
We offer you thematic emphases in the following areas:
- Leadership: people management, performance interviews, roles and tasks as executive/manager, cooperative management, managing complexity, lateral management, etc.
- Self-management: stability in uncertain times, self-management, emotional stability in leadership, self-leadership
- Communication: reasoning/argumentation, conversation techniques, information management, feedback, conflict management, network communication, changes in communication
- Change: self-management, emotional stability during change processes, leadership in change, change management, systemic management, creating the transition
Your supportive coach with a solution and goal-oriented approach
Challenging times call for a little diplomacy and a clear approach. We accompany and support you in development and transformation processes, out & new placement, hostile business relationships andother challenging situations.
We support people, teams and companies in:
- Coping with challenging times
- Personal and organisational change processes
- Managing hostile business relationships
- Dealing with the termination of long-term or intensive business relations, employees
(outplacement) or executives
- Severance management for executives
- Job or position changes (junior managers or new placements)
- Development support
Transfer of Business
Your advisor in business transfers from one generation to the next
The most common reason for succession ¬- and transfer of business as a result – is usually at the time of retirement from professional life by an entrepreneur. This frequently happens for tax and legal purposes und the people with, their needs and abilities are often overlooked.
Therefore, it is vital to understand family businesses as an integral system in order to define the appropriate long-term role for each person concerned.
What clients say about cooperating with Iventa
Niederösterreichische Versicherungs AG
Quality in every respect.
„Quality in preparation, quality in analysis, quality in human interaction – these are the essential reasons why we like working with Iventa and why we gladly recommend Iventa.“
Mag. Bernhard Lackner
Niederösterreichische Versicherungs AG◥
FH Krems University of Applied Sciences
Success through professional work.
„Our recruitment process has been permanently positively influenced and positioned through professionally implemented and supported assessment centres and analyses.“
Mag. Ulrike Prommer
FH Krems University of Applied Sciences◥