We are aware of our social and corporate responsibility. Individuals are always the focus of our attention, which is why we are taking measures to slow down and support the government’s efforts to eventually contain Covid-19.
By order of the Federal Government, Iventa is taking the following measures to protect our employees, customers and applicants in the best possible manner:
- Employees will be working from their home offices, as far as technically feasible.
- The central telephone desk for general questions, questions about the application process or technical problems is open Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 12:00. Please contact Ms. Raimann on Tel. +43 1 523 49 44 – 217
- Telephones are redirected to the respective mobile numbers and all e-mail addresses are active as usual – here you will find the contact details of all Iventa employees.
- Personal appointments with suppliers, partners as well as customers are will only be held online or by phone.
- Job interviews with candidates will take place via video and/or conference calls.
- All planned internal and external events have been postponed.
In a time like this we are always striving to remain flexible and to react to new situations in the best possible way. At the same time, however, we ask for your patience if you experience a slighty delayed reaction form our side… just like everybody else, we have to adapt to the new circumstances. Thanks for your confidence.
We look forward to continuing our successful collaboration with you. Stay healthy!
Managing Partner of Iventa